Monday, October 20, 2008

Some fun things!

Ben had his 10th Birthday!!


Sydney learned how to drive! Ha!



Mom and I went to the Lake of the Ozarks to help celebrate my cousin Jeana's surprise birthday!













Cousin Tom and Me!




The beautiful cake!












Aunt Jeanne, Aunt Ruth, and Mom





Aunt Jeanne and Uncle James












Will and Jeana (aka birthday girl)






Mom and I did a little sight seeing before leaving town.

Here are some carp in the lake!















Bagnal Dam - which created the lakes



Ben had a Tae Kwon Do tournament!





He competed in forms...




...and board breaking




Hi-yah!



A silver medal!





A day in the trees at Gramma's house!

























SME's 50th Anniversary Celebration - Lancer Day Parade!
































The Homecoming Football Game!























A great 'knight' to remember!








3 comments:

Cathee said...

Cool pictures, as always!How far up on the belts is Ben now?
The parade and things at the school look fun.Good way to reminisce and find old friends. :)

Cathee said...

I thought I left a comment on here the other day, I guess I didn't.
I love that cake, looks way too pretty to cut in to!
I also love tha tpicture of you and Sydney at the game, with the purplish sky in the background. Pretty.

Sarah Oman said...

Love the pictures Mindy!